drank Creamy Eggnog by Butiki Teas

oh man soooo tired today. I think i’m going to be gulping down even more tea and possibly a coffee if this keeps up. I can’t seem to get going today and the day is nearly half over! I’m glad to be having some of this today since i have 2 packages of this in my cupboard. It’s for sure a tea that I can see drinking throughout the year as it’s not really “eggnog” to me, rather it’s just a delicious creamy tea. It’s a lighter tea as well, as is cantaloupe and cream but still a delicious “desserty” tea that I can get behind.

Stephanie

One of my favs!

Terri HarpLady

I’m also dragging today, on account of 2 really busy days & staying up til 2am working on my taxes (got through the income part…now the itemization begins…ughghg)

Butiki Teas

Ugh Terri, I feel you. I haven’t even written down one expense item for the entire year yet. Its going to be a long week of sorting through credit cards. I’ve already done sales for the year, since I report quarterly and pretty much have to but those pesky expenses get me every time. So much for having a finance degree, I should know better.

Comments

Stephanie

One of my favs!