mmmmm now this? this is an oolong i can get behind. This is dark and beautiful and there’s a woody, almost smokey but not quite flavour going on here. Yep, this is not your every day oolong, this is one for me! :)

sorry for the lack of a good descriptive tasting note. i’m going to go make out with this tea for a bit.

Dinosara

We are like total opposites when it comes to our tastes in oolong!

haha yeah. that’s not a bad thing though. :)

Stephanie

You make me want to try more oolongs!

stephanie – oolongs are a dangerous place to visit. sometimes they’re awesome…sometimes they make me sad…soooo sad lol (that being said i much prefer blacks to greens…so that’s likely part of it..)

Stephanie

I’ve tried a few and I’ve reaaallly liked them. I don’t think I’ve ever had a “dark” one like this though. I tend to prefer green teas but I like blacks as well.

Terri HarpLady

I enjoy a good oolong here & there. I used to really LOVE the floral green ones, but these days I tend more towards the sweet roasty ones. I still prefer black tea over everything else though

Butiki Teas

Sil-Wow, that’s 2 of our oolongs that you like! I’m surprised!

I personally tend to favor the greener oolongs, which is probably why most of our oolong selection is on the greener side but I’m always on the lookout for a good darker oolong.

Stacy – yeppers that’s 2 that i like a a couple that “aren’t bad” hahaha

Kittenna

Sil – have you tried either of the aged tgys from Verdant?

Comments

Dinosara

We are like total opposites when it comes to our tastes in oolong!

haha yeah. that’s not a bad thing though. :)

Stephanie

You make me want to try more oolongs!

Terri HarpLady

Butiki Teas

Sil-Wow, that’s 2 of our oolongs that you like! I’m surprised!

Stacy – yeppers that’s 2 that i like a a couple that “aren’t bad” hahaha

Kittenna

Sil – have you tried either of the aged tgys from Verdant?

Toronto, ON