drank Kamba Berry by Butiki Teas

apparently i’m having a bit of a butiki moment right now. I have to say that this is a pretty disgusting tea to look at after it’s been dumped with water lol. there’s a sludgy pinkish mess of goop in my brew basket…it’s a little weird.

As for the tea? well there’s a sour-ey sweet smell going on here that confuses my nose. The taste however? totally neat. I REALLY want to try this cold brewed as i think that’ the sweet spot for this tea. Hot, it’s not bad but i can feel that this would really pop as a cold brew! A little touch of sugar to sweeten it and the berries would be a delicious mess of bright pink koolaid colour tea of yum. Next stop? cold brewing this!

Kittenna

Haha, yes, I saw the sludge in my infuser basket too! I actually got tricked into thinking this was a herbal because of that…

Comments

Kittenna

Toronto, ON