drank Organic Guranse by Butiki Teas

yeah that’s right…another butiki tea. with dessert…before i’ve had lunch. Nothing says YUM! like a brownie and a nice afternoon tea. This is a realy nice afternoon, mellow kind of “hey how’s it going, so nice of you to drop by” sort of tea. There’s a bit of maltiness and a teeeeeny bit of astringency but over all it’s a very relaxing cup with a bit of a dry aftertaste as well. I can see enjoying this on the weekend in the afternoons when i’m coming back from running around like a crazy person :)

Toronto, ON