drank Coquelicot Gourmand by Dammann Freres

I don’t get the almond taste that other people do, but this IS a delicious tea. This is much like a candied tea. Ysaurella was lovely enough to send me a sample of this and it’s great. Again, i am pleasantly happy with the way in which the flavours and the tea blend together without overpowering one another. Delicious!

Ysaurella

I rediscovered this tea before sending you some. I don’t have it very often,just because it is stocked behind another tin. It is a delicious tea – you can have it with milk and sugar as well, it is so sweet

ooh i’ll have to try it with milk and sugar next time!

ashmanra

I was amazed to taste biscuit in this one. I obsessed about it so much after getting a sample in a swap, that my daughter bought some for me, along with Charlotte au Chocolat one birthday or Mothers Day, not sure which.

Comments

Ysaurella

ooh i’ll have to try it with milk and sugar next time!

ashmanra