drank Lime Gelato by DAVIDsTEA

mmmmmm… ok so Raritea found me a David’s Tea that i really like. This is better than the 52 teas honeybush that i tried earlier. This is especially delicious in contrast to the sweet vanilla orange that i recently had. I can see drinking this one over the summer for sure! Also this would be fantastic as a slushie. It’s the perfect blend of lemon, lime and a touch of creaminess.

Courtney

This is one of my favourites :)

Starfevre

Now on my list.

i totally just ordered 100g of this. FML

sooo if you don’t mind waiting for a bit longer for me to send you your swap Star, I can add some of this in when it comes :)

Kittenna

Lol Sil, I imagine you’ll get your order on like, Wednesday. :P If not flukily tomorrow.

Indigobloom

I’m curious what free sample they’ll send you!

shhhhh i like thinking about it coming later…much much later..

Kittenna

They send 3 free samples! I have fingers crossed for Pom Tango, in which case I will pitch a fit if Sil doesn’t let me have it (ok ok, I’m kidding…. I just want a sample of that darn tea!)

Kittenna – If i make it over to the tea store on my lunch I’ll double check for you. I MIGHT have a mini list of teas i want to pick up samples of from david’s… i hate you guys. lol

Kittenna

Which teas?? Let me know bc if I have them, I would really rather sample them to you… haha.

oh whatever lady! I’m not helping you win! kidding I don’t have the list with me…hoping ian can go home and tell me what i wrote down lol

Haha…. there’s so no chance of me winning, so you’re pretty safe :P

the winner gets more tea foisted on them by the losers? lol

Precisely.

Comments

Courtney

This is one of my favourites :)

Starfevre

Now on my list.

i totally just ordered 100g of this. FML

Indigobloom

I’m curious what free sample they’ll send you!

shhhhh i like thinking about it coming later…much much later..

Haha…. there’s so no chance of me winning, so you’re pretty safe :P