drank Queen Catherine by Harney & Sons

I have been a certified slacker today. I blame work. System issues today have got me shackled to my desk. It’s a little sad too because I brought a bunch of one cup samples with me today to try and get through some of my black teas earlier in the day. Aiming for 275 by the end of the weekend, though that’s not likely to happen given that I’m not just focusing on samples.

I’m still really enjoying this tea, though I’m waffling between picking it up again as an order or passing and keeping it in my back pocket of teas that I enjoy but don’t need to keep around all of the time.

Toronto, ON