drank Wedding Impérial by Mariage Frères

SIPDOWN! This was a lovely tea to have been lucky enough to receive from ysaurella Merci encore madam! I love the sweet delicious caramel. I am still torn by all the lovely teas that she sent as to which was my favourite.

Terri HarpLady

I still have a little of this left from Ysaurella also. I need to quit hoarding it, right?

yes terri! no moar hoarding! I’m trying to go through a bunch of my smaller samples…though i can see myself not touching the chocolate tea she gave me. I have enough for a cup of that left and it is SUPER!

Terri HarpLady

It’s just so hard to drink that last cup sometimes…sigh…

whatshesaid

I loved this tea when I tried it!

Kittenna

Terri – I hear you! That’s part of the reason I have so many teas! Sil is working at killing my tea hoarding instinct though. I haven’t ever had so many sipdowns!

really kittenna? haha

Yep…. I still have teas from every swap I’ve participated in! :P

OMGWOMAN! DRINK! GO! NAO!

Terri HarpLady

It’s a loosing battle, girls. I can never drink the teas in my cupboard as fast as I order them. Speaking of which, I just ordered the entire Damn Fine Tea collection, after promising Ms Theresa I wouldn’t order anything for awhile. I’ve wanted them for ages, am still pissed off at myself for not trying The Captain & the mermaid (or whatever it was called). So I ordered everything they currently have. Rebellion feels good!

Ysaurella

Sil, you didn’t try all teas I sent I think, or am I wrong ? I don’t see you review on Luxury. It will be fun to see a review about a French maple tea by a Canadian citizen :)

You are correct Ysaurella. I think there are 2-3 left for me to try but I wanted to save them for easter weekend :) You will see tasting notes soon i’m sure.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Terri HarpLady

It’s just so hard to drink that last cup sometimes…sigh…

whatshesaid

I loved this tea when I tried it!

really kittenna? haha

Yep…. I still have teas from every swap I’ve participated in! :P

OMGWOMAN! DRINK! GO! NAO!

Ysaurella