drank YaYa Strawberry by Steep City Teas

So i figured that i should try another of my Steep City teas, since i had a disappointment with the Vanilla Sky. Id been sort of putting it off because i was a little afraid that I’d be stuck with another 2oz of something i didn’t like BUT today i made myself try one! haha

I’m glad i did :) While this isn’t my absolute favourite tea, i really think this will be nice in the summer. There is for sure a strawberry taste to it and i love the chunks of papaya? in it :) My other half says it smells and tastes like swedish fish. I’m not sure i agree but it is a sweet fruity tea :)

Indigobloom

Swedish fish tea?! any chance I can steal a sample?

Comments

Indigobloom

Swedish fish tea?! any chance I can steal a sample?

Toronto, ON