drank Pumpkin Spice Rooibos by Tealux

SIPDOWN! Love it when i can get two cup samples into a single mug because my giant mugs at home hold twice the liquid as normal people lol. Back down to 300 teas! (until tomorrow when my david’s tea order arrives).

This is a strange tea….pretty tasty, but strange. It smells like spicy, pumpkin-y ness… but when you sip it, it reminds me of apple? spice. I can see why Teasipper said cantaloupe, though I’m not feeling that specifically. Subtracting a few rating points off this because it’s somewhere in between pumpkin and apple spice, but it’s still a tea that i’d drink again for sure.

Toronto, ON