So apparently all this tea is making me soooo sleepy. I can’t sleep yet since i’m still on call but man, i could sleep. So it looks like i’m going through phases tonight…some caramel teas…then the pumpkin one, which was kind of like apples…so here i am now. SIPDOWN!

haha thanks to Kittenna for this one. This tea smells like some other tea that i can’t place. It’s like a creamy-ish kind of generic rooibos smell.

The taste? It’s apple…and cinnamon and rooibos? I really wish i could place what this tea is reminding me of, and…. holy distracted tasting note batman. Mostly…this is REAAAAALLLLLYYYY reminding me of another tea that I can’t seem to figure out and it’s distracting me to the point of not being able to articulate my thoughts on this one… plus? tired Sil + on call with technology = say whaaaaa?

Toronto, ON