hmmmm…so far, not overly impressed with this tea. I’m wondering if i brewed it a little funny or it just really needs sugar to reach it’s happy spot.

I for sure get a chocolatey, cake kind of taste from this, but there isn’t a lot of strawberry in this one. I’m wondering if this needs sugar to bring that out. Or maybe i have a strawberry tea i can blend this with to get more strawberry + cake. I have enough to give it another whirl (more than 1 if i don’t brew it in my giant mugs lol), so the rating might be modified once i get a chance to play a little more.

Hesper June

I got this awhile ago, and I have only tried it a couple of times and I too have not been overly impressed so far.
I personally do not get a very cupcake or strawberry flavor from the tea.

Yeah. I just brewed up some upside down cake thing from Della terra and it smells like this tea should taste. Heh

Hesper June

Ha! I hate that when that happens.
The Cupcake tea does not taste terrible, it just does not taste like its name suggests;)

Kittenna

I really enjoyed it! Perhaps it wasn’t super strawberry-y, but there was creaminess and fruitiness and therefore I quite liked it. I’ll have to try it again.

Comments

Hesper June

I personally do not get a very cupcake or strawberry flavor from the tea.

Hesper June

Ha! I hate that when that happens.

Kittenna