drank Maple Splash by Tealux

soooo this tea confuses me. It’s got cinnamon in it and popcorn. In a maple tea that’s supposed to be like when “canadians” pour maple syrup into the snow and eat it after rolling it onto a stick.

This tea? tastes NOTHING LIKE THAT. This tea actually reminds me of one of simpson and vails tea, though i can’t for the life of me remember which, though i’m leaning towards the applecinnamon coffee cake one that i’ve tried,,or was it the cinnamon chocolate brownie. Either way? Not really maple syrup. It’s a relatively decent enough tea but it loses points for not being the maple treat that I wanted it to be (not that i wanted it to be like della terra’s maple tea…that was liquid maple syrup).

Terri HarpLady

I don’t think I’ve ever drank a maple tea before. I do, however, use real maple syrup on the rare occasion that I make paleo pancakes or waffles. Grade B! That’s the really good stuff, IMO.

Kittenna

The other maple tea from Tealux was also a bust.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Kittenna

The other maple tea from Tealux was also a bust.

Toronto, ON