Ok this tea? doesn’t taste like pineapple…it’s like stuffing my face full of cake. It even smells like yellow butter cake. I wish there was a bit more pineapple to the taste but overall, I can totally forgive that this tea also isn’t quite what it’s supposed to be because OH.MY.GOD. Cake! without any stupid sprinkles or other nonesense that della terra and david’s tea typically add to their teas. Just ohmygodcanieatthispleasecake!

whatshesaid

Yeah!! I know right?!

nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Cavocorax

OH GOD. I’m so happy I ordered this one. Also, I’m happy about the lack of sprinkles.

I despise sprinkles and other assorted random crap in teas that do nothing to enhance the flavour, just make it look pretty before steeping…bah!

Comments

whatshesaid

Yeah!! I know right?!