drank VIT: Cranberry Ti Kwan Yin by 52teas

I tried to cold brew this tea first because i’m still not sure what possessed me to order it. I blame kittenna! I’m pretty sad at how few cranberries were in our bag that we shared…maybe 7? So this is kind of a sad little tea that doesn’t love me. I’m pretty sure i’ll enjoy it more as a hot brew but as a cold brew? well, let’s just say that i didn’t finish drinking it. Nope. Not at all. blech.

Stephanie

Bummer :( I thought it sounded pretty tasty

Stephanie – there’s still the hot brew AND keep in mind that i have a dislike for oolongs. I’d recommend bugging kittenna to review it since she’s got the other half of my bag and likes oolongs lol

Indigobloom

k totally stealing a bit from you next time I’m there. I need to know how bad it is! lol

Kittenna

Ugh. And it was so expensive too. I’m hoping I like it, or I’m going to be really pissed. And yeah, we each got half of the cranberries, so 6 total? I probably wouldn’t enjoy this as a cold brew, so will try it hot sometime soonish.

Comments

Stephanie

Bummer :( I thought it sounded pretty tasty