drank Cranberry Autumn by Harney & Sons

SIPDOWN!

This isn’t a bad tea from Harney, especially after the not so cranberry oolong that i had earlier. It’s not my favourite for sure, but it’s a good black, fruity sort of tea that does in fact remind me of autumn flavours. The hibiscus isn’t too strong for me so that’s nice.

Tealizzy

I just saw Harney and Sons tins at the Starbucks in the Barnes and Noble bookstore! What the heck?

Courtney

It’s on the Chapters website as well.

Cavocorax

Really? I’ll keep my eyes open!

Yeah…still think I’d order through hArney though, selection will be better and for some reason in my head its fresher whether that’s true or not lol

Comments

Tealizzy

Courtney

It’s on the Chapters website as well.

Cavocorax

Really? I’ll keep my eyes open!

Toronto, ON