drank S'mores Genmaicha by 52teas

meh. to be honest this tastes an awful lot like the regular version only slightly “darker.” I can take it or leave it in the long run. There are better genmaichas out there and this doesn’t remind me even kind of like chocolate/graham crackerish.

Tealizzy

That’s a bummer. I think I’ll stick with my Della Terra s’mores for now!

i would. i didn’t like della’s s’mores much either IF i’m remembering right but it was much closer to “s’mores” taste from what i recall

Marcel Duchamp

That is a bummer. I had high hopes for this one.

Did you pick some up marcel? There are a few companies that do s’mores like creations that aren’t too bad. I honestly wonder if frank just doesn’t either have a)much time lately to focus on the tea….or b) a bad batch of several of his bases

Indigobloom

Oh dear.. :(

Comments

Tealizzy

That’s a bummer. I think I’ll stick with my Della Terra s’mores for now!

Marcel Duchamp

That is a bummer. I had high hopes for this one.

Indigobloom