drank Lime Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

Thought I’d end my evening with a tea that I was pretty sure I’d be happy with after the last few. I really enjoy lemon chiffon from della terra, so I wanted to see how the lime held up. Now it’s been a while since I had the lemon, but I’m for sure going to be trying to Side by side in the near future as I think they’re both pretty good. It’s not quite Limey enough for me, but it it a creamy lime that I am enjoying. I think between this and lime gelato I’m probably good on lime for a bit. :)

If you like limes, and you enjoyed della Terra’s lemon chiffon, pick up a sample of this one. As near as I can remember the lemon chiffon, this one is a bit more citrusier. Yes that’s a word today lol

iPads and sliding scales don’t do well together. Ill fix this tomorrow but rating is around 85 or so.

Indigobloom

I had this today but totally messed it up with something apparently stuck in my infuser from the previous cup. Sad :/

Kittenna

That’s really sad! Because it’s quite a good tea.

Comments

Indigobloom

Kittenna

That’s really sad! Because it’s quite a good tea.

Toronto, ON