drank Cuba Libre Black Tea by 52teas

Frank is forgiven temporarily. Thanks to starfevre for sending this my way! This smells quite like rum and coke with a splash of lime when you open the package. Hot, it’s more coke than anything but i can totally see how if this were iced, more of the lime and rum flavours might appear. I will for sure be trying that sometime soon. Overall, this is a pretty tasty tea but i still think this is maybe 1 out of 4 or 5 lately that has been on the better side of things.

Kittenna

Looking forward to this one for icing, tbh!

oh man i am tired… i was like icing? what on earth…you’re making icing out of this?

Comments

Kittenna

Looking forward to this one for icing, tbh!

Toronto, ON