drank Honey & Spice by Della Terra Teas

i’m pretty sure i had no idea what i wanted this one to be when we picked it up. Mostly though? now that I’m trying it? i want it to be more honey and less spice. There is too much in form of cloves happening here for me to see this as anything different from a wannabe rooibos chai. which is not, apparently, what i wanted it to be. It’s not terrible, just there are better teas out there that are mostly the same thing.

oh yeah..sipdown! 293….

Terri HarpLady

Woo hoo! You’re below 300!

Kittenna

IIRC this was a sample from me, so that’s why you maybe wouldn’t have selected it yourself.

Kittenna yeah too many teas shared between us to keep straight. ESP since nearly every order has a bunch that you and I split lol

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Woo hoo! You’re below 300!

Kittenna