drank Queen Catherine by Harney & Sons

Sipdown! Wootwoot! I figured that I needed to finish the last cup of this or I’d continue to hold on to it forever, not wanting to finish it. But this weekend? It’s all about those one or two cup samples! That and attempting to try all the remaining swap teas I’ve recently picked up along with tea orders. Mostly so that I can a) get my cupboard down to a more manageable size and b) figure out if there are any teas I need to swap out….52 teas I’m looking at you!

Really having a good time with this blend. It’s very much an every day black tea for me. Th kind of tea that I could have every morning and not get bored of, but not be like OH MY GOD! YES! yES! :)

Thanks to hesper june for this one, its been great!