drank Bubbly by DAVIDsTEA

Thank you Raritea! SIPDOWN!

Haha Raritea graciously offered up a sample of this one for me to try. I figure she’s doing well in single handedly trying to get me to try the entire David’s tea menu. To be fair she DID get me to buy 100g of lime gelato!

This tea? It’s not half bad. It REALLY smells like champagne in dry form, but luckily that goes away when you drink it. Not that I have issues with champagne, and this IS bubbly tea, but it was a little weird smelling.

In liquid form this is much more a peach kind of tea with floral notes that are just slightly off putting. Not really my cup of tea. However! I apprecaite getting to knock another David’s tea off my list!

Toronto, ON