drank Caramelized Pear by Art of Tea

Sip down! Thank you to kittenna for this one. So I’m really enjoying the pear flavour in this one. I also really like the way that it smells. What I don’t seem to get out of this is anything remotely caramel. And, if i concentrate too hard on the taste, that weirdly rooibos taste comes to the forefront of things and ruins the good thing that I almost had going with this tea. Hmmm… Too bad. Just to have the chance to have this, but still not my perfect pear tea.

Kittenna

Yes. I wish this flavouring was with a not-rooibos base. Honeybush would be great. And caramel/caramelized flavours weren’t really appearing either. But in terms of pear flavour??? This one’s pretty high up there!

Comments

Kittenna

Toronto, ON