drank Lapsang Souchong by English Tea Store

Sipdown! Because we are cooking with tea tonight! Oh yeah!on the menu some braised chicken with smokey tea, maple, onions, garlic, sugar, tomatoes with a side of rice…. Hpefully this turns out ok :)

Terri HarpLady

I have a recipe I made awhile back for a whole chicken marinated in lapsang with asian spices & then baked. It was pretty tasty!

Lala

Sounds delicious!

sounds delicious too terri!

Yours sounds tasty too!

Indigobloom

mmmmm lapsang is my fave tea to cook with!

so verdict? REALLLLLYYYYY tasty dinner tonight :)

Yay!!
I still have to cook…Instead I’ve just placed 3 tea orders, LOL!
I guess I’d better get away from my computer & get my axx in the kitchen!

Indigobloom

Mmmmm. What did the man think of the tea infused food?

Oh he loved it. :) a hit overall

Kittenna

Yum. I have some chicken that I just threw in the freezer; maybe I’ll have to bring it back out and try something like this. Although, horror, I may actually not have enough straight lapsang to do something like this!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Lala

Sounds delicious!

sounds delicious too terri!

Yours sounds tasty too!

Indigobloom

mmmmm lapsang is my fave tea to cook with!

so verdict? REALLLLLYYYYY tasty dinner tonight :)

Yay!!
I still have to cook…Instead I’ve just placed 3 tea orders, LOL!
I guess I’d better get away from my computer & get my axx in the kitchen!

Indigobloom

Mmmmm. What did the man think of the tea infused food?

Oh he loved it. :) a hit overall