Sipdown! (on my version) for now as i’m sending off the last little bit of this in a swap for someone else to get a chance to try. So glad that Stacy is letting us pik up more of this version, though i think we’ll need a new entry for it once we get it!

Butiki Teas

Have any ideas for a name? I will probably be making a label on Monday and could call it whatever you guys want.

Hmmm… I’m not original only thing that popped into my head was “two friends” haha

Terri HarpLady

I ordered an oz! I was gonna suggest 2 friends as well.

Well, that’s 2 for 2 Friends unless Kittenna pops in with something crazy. :D

Terri HarpLady

You could call it “Sil’s Special” :)

Kittenna

Ahaha that’s more original than “Chocolate Orange Assam” :P I say go for it.

Comments

Butiki Teas

Terri HarpLady

I ordered an oz! I was gonna suggest 2 friends as well.

Well, that’s 2 for 2 Friends unless Kittenna pops in with something crazy. :D

Terri HarpLady

You could call it “Sil’s Special” :)

Kittenna

Ahaha that’s more original than “Chocolate Orange Assam” :P I say go for it.

Toronto, ON