SIPDOWN! I think? this is from raritea though i can’t be certain, as at a certain point i stopped noticing who was putting what into my box at our swap.
I vaguely recall being asked if i wanted to try this and i’m 90% certain that even though i pretty much hate earl grey, i wanted to compare it to the earl grey creme from upton that i actually quite like (because it tastes like lemon cream).

This one? much more bergamoty, and i taste more of a vanilla flavour than the lemon i get when i drink the version from upton. I think this pretty much solidifies in my mind though, that me and bergamot? we’re never going to be friends lol

Lala

Well sounds like you are becoming quite the Davids Tea connoisseur.

lol i blame raritea!

Comments

Lala

Well sounds like you are becoming quite the Davids Tea connoisseur.

lol i blame raritea!