cherry cough syrup drizzled on inferior quality chocolate? apparently. ick. Not a fan of this one in the least. It’s not a terrible tea but i for sure would prefer to not drink it than drink it since there are so many other teas out there that have better flavour and tea notes to them. Happy to have tried it but that’s about as far as that goes. eesh

Nicole

I love it when you really don’t like a tea. There is no doubt what you thought and your descriptions are funny. Not that I want you to not like teas, your reviews of them are just too good, though. :)

Lol I aim to entertain at least. Apparently I can be as funny in person…which I’m not sure I follow but hey as long as someone’s laughing (usually raritea) we’re good.

I usually dial back my dislike as well….I’m much better at explaining why I dislike things than why I like them…probably also why I don’t have favourites. Heh

Comments

Nicole

Toronto, ON