drank Marie's Muffins by T by Daniel

Split purchase with raritea from the toronto tea festival. This is supposed to be a blueberry muffin but i think it’s more muffin than blueberry. That being said, the rooibos in this makes for a pretty decent baked muffin kind of tea. Just wish it was a WEEEEEEEEE little bit more blueberry.

mmmmmmmmmm muffins! wheee!

Kittenna

Hmm, mix with a touch of Blueberry Creme from Della Terra? Although you prob don’t have that, and I’m not giving mine up, haha.

Comments

Kittenna

Toronto, ON