drank Strawberry Pie Honeybush by 52teas

I feel like i need to go apologise to walter bishop. I’ve totally been calling that tea almost the same thing as this tea…but apparently it’s actually just the MEMORY of this tea. I much prefer walter bishop now that i’ve drank them both in closer proximity to one another. Not that i don’t enjoy this tea but i REALLY like the smooth creaminess of the walter bishop tea better. Dropping the rating on this one a little since after 1.5 bags of this, it’s fading on me. It’ll be one of those teas that might cycle through my cupboard once a year but nothing that needs to stay in as a permanent blend unless i’m looking for more caffeine free blends…not that caffeine seems to affect me. I still feel compelled to have a bunch on hand, just in case, for guests.

Kittenna

I have similar thoughts on this one. Love it, but it’s not necessarily one I need to constantly have. I do imagine I’ll pick up some more of it at some point though, if it’s available. But certainly not until I’ve finished Cinnamon Roll HB, which I have considerably more of, and don’t like as much. (Also, yadda yadda bajillion teas etc. etc.)

Comments

Kittenna

Toronto, ON