drank Weeping Angel Tea by 52teas

So if i’m going to catch up to dinosara, i’m going to have to start focusing on the bags of tea where i’m only a few cups away from being done. So with that in mind, I’m having this one today. Dry aroma smells decent enough however the brewed tea isn’t anything much to write home about. Another diappointing 52 teas blend, though at least this one doesn’t have that weird chemically taste the others seem to be having. I still need to air my teas out and see if that helps.

269….12 days to sip down as much as possible! here goes nothing! :) If nothing else, this is incentive to try all the teas that i have in my cupboard.

whatshesaid

What happens in 12 days?? World explodes? Daleks taking over?

dinosara has challenged me to catching up to her sipdowns :)

Mercuryhime

The Steepster version of a duel. :)

hahaha she’s going to win but i can sure as hell try!

Dinosara

Haha I love it. I wish you luck!

Dinosara – what’s the number i’m aiming for once you add in all your new purchases? lol

Dinosara

Right now I am at 190 exactly… There were two Butiki samples not in the database so those are the only ones missing from my Steepster cupboard

i see many, many trips to the washroom in the near future

Cavocorax

Sip! Sip! Sip!

Comments

whatshesaid

What happens in 12 days?? World explodes? Daleks taking over?

dinosara has challenged me to catching up to her sipdowns :)

Mercuryhime

The Steepster version of a duel. :)

hahaha she’s going to win but i can sure as hell try!

Dinosara

Haha I love it. I wish you luck!

i see many, many trips to the washroom in the near future