drank Daydreamer by DAVIDsTEA

Soooo i can get behind this tea. One of my coworkers who knows that i love tea saw the kind of week i’ve been having and not only went to her stash of tea to brew me a cup of tea and brought it to my desk, but also handed off a few of her samples to me as she’d recently been in to david’s to buy new teas. One of the teas she had purchased with this one.

Overall? not a bad little tea. It’s not nearly as artificial tasting as a bunch of teas i’ve had recently and it smells nice. so today…that’s about all it takes. is it friday yet?

Indigobloom

aww that is so sweet! your coworker knows you well :)

jessiwrites

I have a bit more of this that I probably won’t drink, as I don’t care for mango anything. Would you want it?

Comments

Indigobloom

aww that is so sweet! your coworker knows you well :)

jessiwrites