drank S'mores Genmaicha by 52teas

I left this one opened to see if that would help with the taste. it didn’t. soooo yeah. I think i’ll just chalk this one up to an abysmal failure and get on with my day.

jessiwrites

Dang. I’ve had mine sitting out in a bowl since last night.

well i’ll cross my fingers for you!

jessiwrites

I put it in my dark closet, and now EVERYTHING I OWN smells like S’mores Genmaicha.

LOL that mental imagine makes me laugh… i needed that

Kittenna

Ahaha that’s hilarious. My four open teas are on my dresser. If my room smells like various flavoured genmaicha and/or chlorine, I wouldn’t know because I can’t taste/smell anything anymore, blah. Hopefully it won’t be a nasty surprise when my senses return.

Indigobloom

With the s’mores, I didn’t notice it nearly as much. I wonder if that is because I got mine in the baggie, and had it out for a few days before putting it away properly!

CrowKettle

I’m airing out my packets of marshmallow treat, although I don’t find this one as bad as bcg or s’mores. The room smells sweet. :)

Kittenna

Indigobloom – that could be! Didn’t think of that.

CrowKettle – Yes, my packet of Marshmallow Treat is open as well (even though it wasn’t as bad), alongside Browncoat Genmaicha, S’mores, and Chocolate Malt HB.

Indigobloom

I’m really hoping that this works. I need my marshmallow treat to work!! (when i run out and need a reblend that is haha)

Comments

jessiwrites

Dang. I’ve had mine sitting out in a bowl since last night.

well i’ll cross my fingers for you!

LOL that mental imagine makes me laugh… i needed that

CrowKettle

Kittenna

Indigobloom – that could be! Didn’t think of that.

Toronto, ON