drank Valentine's Blend by Harney & Sons

soooo many teas that i’m so close to sipdown with. Curse you dinosara! lol I managed to get a steep in of this in the afternoon in the 5 mins i took to go pee. I really am sick of all the issues we’ve been having since it means not only can i not do my own work but i also haven’t gotten around to the work of the person i’m backing up.

This was a really pleasant cup of tea that was much needed. Best part about today? (not) I got all the way home…12 hours after i arrived at work, and there are MORE FREAKIN ISSUES! gimme a break. thank god i’m home with my tea.

Kittenna

I was looking forward to trying this one :( But it looks like I’ll be drinking a steady diet of either not-tea, sucky tea, or chai tea for a while…

Booooo issues :(
Are these website fails? or improper implementations? Misscommunications?

uh…let’s just say ppl are doing dumb things, our clients are doing dumb things…things are breaking…things aren’t broken…it’s just a giant shit show.

Indigobloom

bleh. sounds like you need that vacation stat!!
Maybe customer training will help

Vacation…..yeah…that would require having time to plan one. Ugh.

Comments

Kittenna

Booooo issues :(
Are these website fails? or improper implementations? Misscommunications?

Indigobloom

bleh. sounds like you need that vacation stat!!
Maybe customer training will help

Vacation…..yeah…that would require having time to plan one. Ugh.

Toronto, ON