drank Trina's Tiramisu by T by Daniel

im a fan of this one, though i likely shouldn’t be today since lack of food today will likely lend itself to caffeine hitting me pretty hard lol. I really want to add just a bit of cream to this to really through the flavours together. I’m not getting the spiciness that kittenna did but i AM getting that espresso flavour that is blending really nicely with the black base. I think i steeped this one a little longer than 3 mins by accident and still there’s no bitterness or astringency so that’s a positive.

I think this could be one of those teas that I have in my cupboard every so often when i need a more coffee like creamy experience.

Toronto, ON