Dear terri – you soooo owe me lol Pretty sure kittenna and i split a half an ounce of this, so there’s not much left but i WILL be adding this to our swap box. Though i’m tempted to “forget” since i’ve probably only got enough for one more of my cups after today’s steeps/resteeps lol

I kid of course! well, about the forgetting bit. I’m still slightly curious as to why i didn’t buy more of this when Stacy was running low, but i’ll chalk that up to being overwhelmed with tea! On the plus side, she’ll be bringing it back, so that’s something to look forward to :)

This was the perfect tea to start my day today after the week i’ve had. While i’m all for continuing my quest to meet up with dinosara’s sipdowns, i also have tea that i just want to drink even though i’m nowhere close to a sipdown! I’m thinking…work from home day tomorrow to put a big dent in things? :)

This tea? If you’re a fan of blacks, go buy some when it’s back in stock in July/August. it’s sweet but not and malty but not and just..yeah that’s about all i’ve got in me this morning. I keep waiting for something to happen at work.

Kittenna

Nopers, we split a full ounce :) Which is 7 cups worth each, or 3.5 Sil cups.

hahaha yeah that’s what i meant when i wrote half an ounce. ie. we split an ounce so i have .5 sigh

Terri HarpLady

Thanks! I feel so special!
I wish I would have bought some when Stacy had it, but I was kind of broke at the time.
Life of a musician, you know?

i hear that! i’m pretty sure i was off my rocker.

Cavocorax

Wow – are you resteeping AND trying to achieve sipdowns? That’s a lot of tea!

Cavo…but of course! lol I don’t resteeps teas as often as say, kittenna but my straight teas always get resteeps and my flavoured teas are probably 50-50 depending on who blended it.

Cavocorax

Wow. That makes me feel like I waste a lot of tea. :O (Well, maybe I do but I like so much variety in a day…)

Terri HarpLady

Cavo, I’m with you. I resteep whole leaf teas, & some other teas. Usually I don’t resteep flavored teas, cuz I get bored & want a different taste.

Kittenna

Yeah, apparently I re-steep teas more than other people, sometimes. I try to re-steep most teas at least once, but have no qualms about dumping the cup if it’s not good. Sometimes I don’t bother with re-steeping flavoured blacks or greens, particularly if I know they’re iffy for a second infusion, or if I didn’t much care for them. Straight teas I try to get 2-3+ depending on type, although often with greens I end up with one or maybe two, because the leaves don’t last overnight. Tis a lot of tea-drinking.

Cavocorax

Fair enough! I try to resteep straight teas, especially fancy ones like Verdant teas, but if it’s just a flavoured one I usually don’t bother unless I’m worried about running out.

But still, that is a lot of tea-drinking. :P

Comments

Kittenna

Nopers, we split a full ounce :) Which is 7 cups worth each, or 3.5 Sil cups.

Terri HarpLady

Thanks! I feel so special!
Life of a musician, you know?

i hear that! i’m pretty sure i was off my rocker.

Cavocorax

Wow – are you resteeping AND trying to achieve sipdowns? That’s a lot of tea!

But still, that is a lot of tea-drinking. :P