drank Quangzhou Milk Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Sipdown!

I tried this one today purely because when I opened the can, it smelled very similar to oolong creme from sloane that I love. So I figured that maybe this would be similar and then I’d be able to declare with a resounding YES! It’s milky oolongs that I love. But sadly, that’s not to be. Now, to be fair, this is a uch more pleasant cup that most oolongs, and I am enjoying it. But I’d rather drink sloane’s version…in a heartbeat, mostly because I don’t love oolongs, so I have zero desire to spend my time on oolongs that are not as yummy :)

This for sure has that milky creaminess that I love…but there’s a slightly more floral taste to this one on the tail end of the sip. It’s not that “oolong taste” that I don’t like but it is a bit sweetly floral. So, while I don’t hate this one, ill drink another instead.

Kittenna

Was this really a sipdown? Or merely a “I tried a sample and didn’t like it and am leaving the rest of this in the tin”? :P

Bwahahaha….it’s a sipdown in my books since I only added Nicole’s teas to my cupboard so that I could track what I hadn’t tried or tried after the cranberry pear mix up. Eventually ill be tossing them all into a swap post unless she magically can drink tea again. I’m house sitting that tea, and didn’t want it in the first place so I can do that if I want! Lol

Comments

Kittenna

Toronto, ON