drank Cinnamon Heart by DAVIDsTEA

Sipdown!

I means..i guess technically this tea is pretty much liquid cinnamon hearts but it’s not all that tasty, and you for sure can’t actually taste any of the pu-erh base. I’d much prefer sticking a bunch of cinnamon heart in my mouth and drinking hot water :)

You’re brave! I can’t touch this one haha

lol daisy – i’ll try pretty much anything once. With the exception of maybe gravy shots. yes…it’s as gross as it sounds. think canned gravy + vodka.

DaisyChubb

O: This is my horrified face haha!

Terri HarpLady

Gravy shots? Seriously? Is there somebody that actually would do that?

Terri HarpLady

Lol, I did a search & there’s a YouTube video…

omg IS there?!?!?! and yes… my stupid friends do dumb stuff like that all the time.

Terri HarpLady

yup! hahaha, I didnt actually watch it, but I think there are 2.

Comments

DaisyChubb

You’re brave! I can’t touch this one haha

DaisyChubb

O: This is my horrified face haha!

Terri HarpLady

Gravy shots? Seriously? Is there somebody that actually would do that?

Terri HarpLady

Lol, I did a search & there’s a YouTube video…

Terri HarpLady

yup! hahaha, I didnt actually watch it, but I think there are 2.

Toronto, ON