i REALLLLLLLYYYY thought i’d like this cold since it’s quite an enjoyable cup of hot tea. Turns out? not so much. I ended up having a few sips,trying to sweeten it and then dumping the rest of my little glass. I still quite enjoy this as a hot tea, so no worries there. Just haven’t managed to find another cold tea that my other half likes.

Iced 8 min or more
jessiwrites

My top cold teas are Bamboozled, Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait, and Lime Gelato. YUM.

bamboozled and i don’t get along… but i did try lime gelato and that one makes the other half happy so yay!

jessiwrites

Yay! The other one I forgot to mention is Coco Lemon Thai. It is lovely cold.

Comments

jessiwrites

jessiwrites

Yay! The other one I forgot to mention is Coco Lemon Thai. It is lovely cold.

Toronto, ON