drank Laoshan Genmaicha by Verdant Tea

sipdown! you know… for whatever reason, i don’t love this nearly as much as i did the first time around. It might be because this is a different picking or something but the first time, i was in love! now i’m like meh. I wouldn’t be oppoed to picking up a sample of this later on and see if my tastes have changed again but for now, i can live without it for a while.

Terri HarpLady

Probably because you tried the Laoshan Black Chocolate Genmaicha! I mean really, green tea can’t compare with THAT!

haha maybe. I REALLY loved the crap out of this one when i tried it a few months back.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Toronto, ON