Verdict is still out on this one. I had a cup of this tonight and it was not nearly as delicious as it smelled. I did steep it for 2.5 mins so i may try knocking that down to 2 to see where i’m at afterwards. It’s for sure different than blue berry zabaglione, but not quite what i’d hopped for. still, i’ve got lots to try and see how i can make it better. If not, well good swap material haha

Cavocorax

Awww. Isn’t this the one everyone petitioned to get back? :O

yeah. :( that’s why i’m going to try it again a few times before giving up on it heh

Emily M

I have yet to try this one out. I’m nervous…I so want it to be what I hoped for.

Fiddling

I had high hopes for this one too! I couldn’t help but wonder what the heck the hype was about after tasting it. It was definitely underwhelming, but I need to try it a few more times before I give up.

i’ll try my usualy just under boiling @ 2 mins and see if that helps. I think joon was having luck with this, so i’ll have to see if she’s got her paramters up

Nice. This means I can nab a cup? :D

like i would ever deny you anyway

Lindsey

I’m feeling the same way about this one. After reading all the rave reviews, I started to wonder if it was just me!

I noticed the label in the picture recommends 4-5 minutes, so I tried steeping it to those specs even though it seemed kind of long for a black tea. (It absolutely was.) Now I’m going to try again and knock the time way down to 2min to see if I get better results. Fingers crossed for both of us that the next attempt turns out better!

oh god…yeah i never brew any of frank’s blacks any longer than 3mins ever.

In response to your earlier comment, :D

Comments

Cavocorax

Awww. Isn’t this the one everyone petitioned to get back? :O

Emily M

Fiddling

Nice. This means I can nab a cup? :D

like i would ever deny you anyway

Lindsey

oh god…yeah i never brew any of frank’s blacks any longer than 3mins ever.

In response to your earlier comment, :D