drank Fantasy by Lupicia

Figured i really need to try more of the teas in my cupboard that I haven’t tried yet. Soooo, since i’m on a rlol with sipdowns today i’m taking a break to try some of the new ones and see what i think of them. Also…i’ve had waaaaay too much tea today lol like i do every time i work from home. But testing tonight so i’m up until at least midnight anyway so what the hell.

I didn’t realise that this one had fruit in it as well as the caramel and honey. I really seem to prefer my caramel without the fruit unless we’re talking about damman or mariage freres. In this case, it’s not too bad. The flavouring just seems a little weak. I’ll have to try this a again and see if adding a wee bit of sweetener helps in the greater scheme of things.

Toronto, ON