drank Anti V-Day Treat by Della Terra Teas

SIPDOWN! just wish i was more tea productive today. Sadly i’m still at work because of issues. my other half even came all the way down to meet me after work so we could go out tonight. and now….he’s left because i’m stuck on a stupid call with technology because yes folks… MORE PROBLEMS! i swear to god it’s like no one knows anything. so i’m sitting here….drinking my tea….hungry for dinner….wishing i could go home. oh and i’m on call all weekend in case we have more issues…and i have to be on a call at 5am on monday. woot woot

It’s a good thing this tea is tasty enough to cut through my wonky tastebuds today ‘cause it’s a good cuppa at the moment.

Toronto, ON