drank Marshmallow Treat Genmaicha by 52teas

Sipdown and that was a giant cup of no thank you. I tried airing i out but it didn’t help.

whatshesaid

Oh really?? I thought you liked this one?

I did…but i think the reblends are just not right. I’ve lowered the rating because on some level, while airing out the bags appears to have helped some folks, i think consistency and time should be taken when reblending and sending out tea. So until/unless i have a batch that is back to the deliciousness that it was, i don’t feel fair letting it sit at a higher rating. If that makes sense.

Fjellrev

Aww that’s too bad, but I think that’s fair adjusting the rating. I just ordered more from the latest batch so I hope it will be better. The one he made back in the fall was fantastic.

Comments

whatshesaid

Oh really?? I thought you liked this one?

Fjellrev