SIPDOWN!

So let’s talk about how well i was doing at drinking down all those little cups of tea sample that i had in the house. And then… and then! my swap package arrived from Scheherazade and now…if i want to get my cupboard down to 190 before dinosara gets back from vacation, i’m looking at 9 sipdowns a day! bwahahaha now sure i’m going to even get close to that but i’ll keep trying :)

This tea has a bit much hibiscus in it but i still like the cinnamon spiciness of this tea.

CrowKettle

Oh, good! I was starting to get very curious about your average. :)

haha crowkettle. I think if my swap hadn’t arrived from Scheherazade, then i would have been fine because i was only looking at 6 a day. 9 pushes it a little high.

Cavocorax

That’s crazy. I hope you have a lot of tea ready for sipdowns. I went through a lot but now most of mine are multiple cups away from sipdown. Seems like you’re rocking it!

i have a lot that will take me 2-3 days to sipdown. but hey…goal with dinosara is 190 but i’ll be happt even i just manage to get down to 200

Cavocorax

Yeah, 200 is a nice round number. Just so long as you can stay under that. I guess you don’t want those samples from JoonSusanna expedited over, eh? :P I’m just happy all my orders came in and I’m still under 100 (although I’m eying the Zen Tea sale…)

Comments

CrowKettle

Oh, good! I was starting to get very curious about your average. :)

Toronto, ON