drank Mint Cacao Tea by Herbal Infusions

Popped this one into a mug today so see how it compares to the straight up cacao from Cha that i had earlier. I hadn’t been impressed with the vanilla one way back when, so i didn’t have high hopes for this one. Truth be told though? This is actually pretty good. I can see this being a decent enough replacement for the mint chocolate from the Persimmon Tree that i like in a pinch. I still MUCH prefer the straight cacao one though, so I will be looking to add that one to my cupboard eventually. Thanks indigobloom for sharing this one!

Funny, everyone loves the pure cacao across the board. Sooooo good :P

is the pure cacao at herbal infusions, the CHA one? or does that one need to be picked up elsewhere?

Indigobloom

yep it’s there at HI. unless they are out of stock.