drank Mint Cacao Tea by Herbal Infusions

SIPDOWN! Figure i might as well finish this one off today since it’s the straight cacao that i prefer. Not that I have any of that one left but hey, not to worry! Still enjoying this one and it’s nice to start my day off with a few good teas (i’m ignoring the first two i drank today). Costco trip later this afternoon once my other half is off of work. I don’t really want to go since it’s a little chillier out there today but i figure i’ll just pack some tea and get through it.

choco mint! thank you :)

Indigobloom

omg costco… I love to hate and hate to love that place. Score any bulk deals? heh

Comments

Indigobloom

Toronto, ON