drank Black Cherry Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

More of this in smoothie form today! Also had a mini sipdown of my friends french vanilla matcha though i still have an unopened bag in my cupboard. Sooo much matcha to go through.

Starfevre

I feel you. My collection of matcha is getting…excessive.

heh i’m not allowed to open the new ones until i get through the ones my pregnant friend dropped off. On that note do you like CHAI or Raspberry Truffle????

Starfevre

I haven’t tried either, but I imagine that I will like raspberry truffle but probably wouldn’t like chai.

Comments

Starfevre

I feel you. My collection of matcha is getting…excessive.

Toronto, ON