drank Rouge d'Automne by Mariage Frères

SIPDOWN!

And i have to say, i added a bit of extra leaf to this one today and man there are the chestnuts! totally nutty delicious in my travel mug today while i got busy at work. I am really digging this one :) Thank you so much ysaurella for sharing!

Ysaurella

you’re more than welcome Sil :) Rouge d’Automne is going to become one of your staples ?

it may very well. Mes parents vont a Paris dans une semaine alors il y en a quelques un que je viens de leur demander d’acheter pour moi si’ils ont le temps. :) Je crois que j’ai mis wedding imperial et charlotte au chocolat sur ma liste aussis. :)

Terri HarpLady

I really liked this one too!

Ysaurella

hum tell your parents to take raincoats :) you’ll see these teas are not so much expensive in France (rouge d’automne is one of the most, 10 €/100g)

thank you for letting me know Ysaurella :)

Ysaurella

I found a tea shop bd Montparnasse where they can buy MF teas by 50g :http://dismoiou.fr/p/fra/paris/7AO5W1/the-et-chocolat
be careful they ONLY accept to sale 50g during the week, not the week end.They are a little bit more expensive than MF shops but you can taste more

they should have at least 120 MF teas in their shop

I wish I was going!

I’m sending my parents to MF, DF and theodor :)

Excellent choices :)

Comments

Ysaurella

Terri HarpLady

I really liked this one too!

Ysaurella

thank you for letting me know Ysaurella :)

they should have at least 120 MF teas in their shop

I wish I was going!

I’m sending my parents to MF, DF and theodor :)

Excellent choices :)