drank Black Buckwheat Tea by Tiger Line

I figured that i’d better have this myself before the entire world got to try it. The funniest thing about this tea is that it was a last minute purchase from the grocery store because i thought it would be something different to try. I wasn’t really hoping for good, just a novel-tea drink that people could try in swaps and that i could bring back for the girls.

Turns out? this isn’t half bad. My other half was in agreement that it kinda smells like a pretzel…or really dense bread that you can get. When he tasted it, he likened it to ovaltine. Now, i haven’t had ovaltine in AGES…so i’ve got zero recollection on that one but his taste buds are also pretty strange. It has almost a sweetness to it that’s pretty decent. I have NO idea if there’s caffeine in this or not – i’m guessing possibly not? Either way, this is pretty decent. I think i prefer this one to Orzo – honey from lupicia (which i tried to compare against this one). it’s much lighter in taste..or something not sure. WEIRD! but good lol

Indigobloom

ovaltine!! next time I go for bubbletea (where they have it) I’m so getting me a cup. I think I had it once but I can’t recall the taste!

Kittenna

Buckwheat wouldn’t have caffeine in it :)

Comments

Indigobloom

Kittenna

Buckwheat wouldn’t have caffeine in it :)

Toronto, ON