drank Lime Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

So needed to end the night with something I knew that I’d like. Not nearly as far along in my sipdowns as I’d like but I have a couple now, just on the edge heh. Standing count tonight is 220 with 4 days to go…still like 10 teas a day but I think I can manage it lol

I’m just so thankful for sample sizes….maybe I’ll celebrate if I can get to 150 by posting in the swap thread to help slim down some of my bigger bags of things. Really excited about the travelling tea box even if it is forever away from now. Hopefully some new teas to try with that and some goodies to share with others.

Today was a good day.